Artist Endorser: Tom Martini
Tom Martini heads up a project called "Tom Martini's-Distorted Voices"
This is not your average artist or rock band but instead Tom has solidified himself in different aspects of the music industry from clinic endorser to recording artist and has been fortunate to be involved in so many opportunities such as artist endorser for major musical companies during his career. He also has been recognized by the editors of and included in major publications throughout the US and Europe. His credits range from working with Duane Taylor(A list publicist for Tina Turner, Janet Jackson), to Howard Stern talking about Tom's band Distorted Voices on "The Howard Stern Show", to MTV using a song that Tom wrote on the show "Made". Tom's fan base stretches around the world with comments and followers from some of the music industry's top artists.
Tom always finds time to help others and give back and licenses his music to charities and organizations.
Tom has licensed music to:
- MTV in 2004 for the song "Remember Me" for the show “Made”
- NFL Europe for broadcast throughout Europe during the 2007 season and Superbowl
- Germany's Landstuhl Hospital Care Project to raise money for military soldiers returning from war.
- OMG Global Inc.
- Genuine Caring: for pediatric cancer,military veterans and local soup kitchens in Pa.
- WMMR 93.3fm in Philadelphia for a video called “Campout for Hunger 09”
- The Umbrella Group, UK
Tom is currently signed with:
RCD Records in Germany for exclusive European promotion and distribution
Tom also is a sought after artist endorsor for many other major brand products, such as:
- Morley Pedals
- Sonic Fusion Pedals
- Gear Hugger Stands
- Zoom FX- Japan
- Hartke-guitar amps
- Lava Cables
- Ernie Ball (2007)
Media and Press(articles, played on, distributed and appeared on)
- WXLV 90.3fm The Matt Metal show
- WZZO 95.1fm,Allentown,Pa.
- WNTI 91.9fm-Vinyl Tap with Laura
- WSBG-Gary in the Morning Show
- WMMR 93.3fm Philadelphia
- KROQ,106.7fm L.A. California
- WSOU 89.5 NJ Pirate radio
- Ernie Ball Radio
- IM Radio
- Clear channel IHeart radio
- Distorted Voices been talked about and advertised by Howard Stern on radio show.
- PIBCO(Pocono Internet Broadcasting Company)
- Clinician for GuitarCon 2010 in NJ and Mass., Morley, Zoom, and Hartke.
- NEGB1.com. "NO RULES" and "OPEN AIR" was voted and held the #1 on the weekly Top 20.
- Guitar Player Magazine- 8/11, 1,07
- Fast Lane Biker Magazine NY
- Valley Beat Magazine, PA 9/11
- The Pocono Record, Pa 2004
Tom's past performed has been an opening act for:
- Molly Hatchet
- Lifer (Breaking Benjamin)
- Cherry Fix
- Michael Schenker Group (MSG)
- Rob Balducci Band